Sunday, July 1, 2012

Well this is embarrassing..

Friday night there was a huge storm that knocked out the power to our house. The power is back on now but my Internet is still out. I have a bunch of DIYs and fun art and stuff saved on my laptop and ready to show you, but I can't post it because my only Internet connection is on my phone. :-/
And tomorrow I'm leaving on a family vacation to Michigan and I won't be able to blog again until Thursday. :( I'm really really bummed that I lost a whole freakin week of blogging. umm try to use a friend's wifi today and bring you a little 4th of July DIY, but no guarantee . I haven't abandoned the BEARSHAPED blog, I promise!
I'll leave you with this picture of my cat looking sexy. Hopefully that will tide you over until my next post!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment