I love being able to just sit and do nothing. When I'm in school, I don't get that time, unless I'm taking a time out while I wait for ink to dry or waiting for someone. But this summer I can actually RELAX and just watch the birds and the rain. It's such a great feeling.
I have really wide feet (a la picture #1) so it's really hard for me to find shoes that fit. I found these Minetonka moccasins at Marshall's for $22 and they fit really well so I was pretty psyched!
Other things I'm looking forward to:
- Going to Columbus OH tomorrow with my sister in celebration of her becoming a registered nurse!
- Having a couple friends over for craft day on Sunday!
- Teaching some art classes for kids in July!!
- My favorite show, Destination Truth returning for season 6 on July 10th!
- Re-reading my favorite book, Eat Pray Love!